Because most thermal fluid heating processes run continually, side stream filtration is effective because thorough filtration is achieved while the heating systems are operating normally.
Liquid Process Systems provides filtration systems that continuously remove the contaminants from the heating loop, helping to keep process fluid clean and performing at maximum operating efficiency. Our filtration systems are very cost effective and our filter housings use filter elements to enable cleaning of the thermal oil at extremely high temperatures. With excellent dirt holding capacities, these filter elements are both economical as well as disposable and can easily withstand temperatures up to 750°F (399°C).
Our industrial filter systems have proven to:
- Reduce cost of replacing heat transfer fluid
- Reduce cost of operating heating system
- Increase pump life by at least 3 times
- Increase efficiency of the heating system
- Increase reliability of valves, relief valves, heater tubes and rotating components
- Reduce cost of maintenance of pump seals and pumps