Keeping these by-products under control by removing them is exactly why a filter system is necessary either in-line or on a side stream basis. If these impurities are not filtered out in time, they build up and reduce the efficiency of the entire process. Filtration maximises heat transfer efficiency and helps to increase the useful life of the thermal oil and wearing parts in the entire system.
Filter housings from Liquid Process Systems use very fine micron filter elements to enable optimum cleaning of the oil even at extremely high temperatures. These filters are specifically designed to withstand system temperatures of up to 750°F (399°C). They have excellent dirt holding capacity and are economical and easily disposable.
Here’s how our filter systems help improve the efficiency of your oil boiler systems.
- A change in the viscosity of the fluid is achieved that has a positive impact on the efficiency of the entire system.
- It results in the reduction in the Total Acid Number of the hot oil.
- It changes the specific gravity of the fluid.
- Fluid degradation is greatly reduced.
- Heat transfer efficiency is increased.
Industrial heating processes require higher accuracy and efficiency in operation which is made easier by using the right filtration systems that prevent contaminants from building up and re-circulating in the process fluid. Contact us today to implement filtration solutions for your industrial processes or request a quote here.